Play Waco: Team Waco 2023 (We Are Waco)
As part of our We Are Waco series, enjoy a ‘Play Waco’ segment highlighting TEAM Waco 2023!
TEAM Waco is an initiative created in hopes of knocking down physical, mental, or financial barriers for those wishing to complete an IRONMAN. Waco Sports partners with local businesses to help champion the Greater Waco community by providing sponsorship to overcome these barriers.
This year’s TEAM Waco and their ‘why’:
• Brian Black: to represent his son Caden, who has special needs.
• Daniella DeVries: to normalize speaking/caring about mental health, especially in athletics.
• Mitch Guerra: to prove that challenges do not limit us, BUT hard work and consistency lead to accomplishing huge goals.
• Jennifer Harms: to inspire those trying to balance life/work/family, including the encouragement live life to the fullest.
• Kenneth McAdam: to be part of a team while encouraging others and being supported. #community
➤ Find out more about TEAM Waco: WacoSports.org/team-waco/
➤ Check out the TEAM Waco podcast: ow.ly/G5LG50OOOlP
Showcasing Wacoans with local businesses, organizations, and talent, this series represents what we do, how we live & who we are… #WeAreWaco.
#wacotexas #wacotx #PlayWaco